Our Stories

A masterpiece that took five months for a Hebrew language embroidery artist, recognized by Israel, to produce was donated to Pyungkang Cheil Church

A Hebrew language embroidery artist Won-kyung Jeong visited Pyungkang Cheil Church with her precious gift on December 21, 2017 (see True Peace for October 2016 and Kookmin Daily Newspaper issued on August 30, 2016). Jeong has been impressed by the Redemptive History Series at her last year's exhibition and donated to the church her new work on the subject of "Deuteronomy 32", which is the contents of the Ha'azinu Torah. This work, which took five months for her to produce, says “Remember the days of old; consider the generations long past. Ask your father and he will tell you, your elders, and they will explain to you (Deuteronomy 32:7)." The names of the 20 patriarchs from Adam to Abraham are embroidered in Hebrew as well.

작가.JPG

Jeong said "I have thought about why Pastor Abraham Park, the author of the Redemptive History Series, chose this verse from many verses of the Bible. As I read the verse one by one in Hebrew, I felt as if God tells me to ask the 20 patriarchs, from Adam to Abraham, and they will tell you all the redemptive history that God has created and progressed. The embroidery skills that I have learned over the last twenty years have been used to testify of Jesus in this Old Testament. Especially the Jews and those who know the Old Testament appreciate it. After her first exhibition last year, she held an exhibition this year at the "Center of Orthodox Jewish" in New York, USA and Jerusalem, Israel. In particular, through her exhibition in Jerusalem, her works were delivered to Israeli President Reuven Rivlin and the Korean Pavilion at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Over 3,000 Orthodox Jews, including Yehuda Glynn III, greatly appreciated her works.

작품.JPG

Picture: A work donated from the artist - Deuteronomy 32: 7 and the names of the twenty patriarchs from Adam to Abraham embroidered

Written by Kang Myung-sun

1. The High God Stooped Down Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, Praise the name of the Lord. Blessed be t...

2. God’s Love That Drives Us Into ... God’s Love That Drives Us Into the World of Prayer (The Victory of a Prayer That Does...

3. God Will Open His Good Storehou... God Will Open His Good Storehouse in Heaven Deuteronomy 28:12-14; Malachi 3:7-12 Deuteronom...

4. Let’s Believe and Obey; Let’s O... Let’s Believe and Obey; Let’s Open the Door of Prayer Matthew 7:7-11 In today&r...

5. Apostle Paul Who Was Faithful t... Apostle Paul Who Was Faithful to the Calling Acts 20:17-24, 2 Timothy 4:6-8 There is no poi...

6. Talking with Melchizedek, the M... Talking with Melchizedek the Most Mysterious Figure in the Bible *An imaginary interview b...

7. A faithful and upright saint li... A Faithful and Upright Saint Lives a Life of Faithfulness Like an Ox Proverbs 11:3, 14:4 Af...

8. Write a Description of the Land... Write a Description of the Land, and Then Come to Me Joshua 18:1-10 Upon the Israelites&rsq...

9. Remember the Sabbath Day, To Ke... Remember the Sabbath Day, To Keep It Holy Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11 “Remember the...

10. A Life More Precious than the W... A Life More Precious than the Whole World Deuteronomy 8:1-6; Matthew 16:26 Human life is fr...

11. Today’s Pit Is Tomorrow’s Blessing Today’s Pit Is Tomorrow’s Blessing Genesis 37:23-24, 28; Jeremiah 38:3-6 Those...

12. Book Review by Dr. Luder G. Whi... The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath (Book 6 of the History of Redemption Series...

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
/ 6