[August 27, 2023] Lord's Day 2nd Service
Video Sermon: Be On the Alert and Get Ready
Scripture: Matthew 24:37-44, 25:1-13
Speaker: Rev. Abraham Park

*To hear only the English interpretation, the left-side audio (Korean) must be muted from your computer settings.

Worship guide / Online-Services on YouTube

Pyungkang Service Schedules (Based on Korean time)

▶ A weekly service - Lord’s Day 1st Service: 11:00 AM (Praise at 10:40 AM)
                           - Lord’s Day 2nd Service: 2:30 PM (Praise at 2:10 PM)
▶ Wednesday Service - 7:30 PM (Praise at 7 PM)
▶ Thursday Service - 11 AM (Praise at 10:40 AM)

1. [Read] A stranger on the journey towards home (1 Chronicles 29: 10... A stranger on the journey towards home (1 Chronicles 29: 10-15) Man is in the original ima...

2. [Read] Logos Meditation The life of making the most of time is the life of flying up like an eagle. When you read ...

3. [Read] The Way of Life and the Way of Death The Way of Life and the Way of Death “You shall also say to this people, ‘Thus ...

4. [Read] The River of Life that is Overflowing (Ezekiel 47:1-12) Prophet Ezekiel was a prophet of tribulation who lived during the time of agony, darkness ...

5. [Read] Daily Meditation - Micah 7:7 But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvat...

6. [Read] Daily Meditation - Deuteronomy 6:5 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all ...

7. [Read] Abraham’s Spiritual Descendants (GALATIANS 3:9) Faith in Jesus Christ Regardless of whether one is a physical Jew or a Gentile, only those...

8. [Read] Logos Meditation

9. [Read] But Now Much More in My Absence PHILIPPIANS 2:12-16 June 30, 2018 Shiloh Renovation Thanksgiving Service by Rev. Phillip Lee, Sr. Pastor In My...

10. [Read] Daily Meditation - Proverbs 3:1-2 My son, do not forget my teaching, But let your heart keep my commandments; For length of ...

11. [Read] The Fulfillment of the Prophecy Regarding Abraham (GEN 15:1-5) ​By Reverend Abraham Park - The Covenant of the Torch (2nd Book) An heir for Abraham Abrah...

12. The News of Spring’s Arrival with Sprouting Buds (Song of Songs 2:... [March 19, 2023] 2nd Lord's Day Service Sermon: [Video Sermon] The News of Spring&rsqu...

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next
/ 19