Our Stories

Testimonials from the History of Redemption Seminar Attendees

4JZ6Fr11JNcBgNFc.jpg

Daniel Shukan, President of Indonesia University Student Missionary Work Association (LPMI)/ Officer, GPKI General Assembly (a denomination in Papua area)
“For me, this seminar is a miracle. In the beginning of this 
year I resolved to read the Bible thoroughly. However, when I was reading Genesis chapter 15, I didn’t really understand the part where the covenant of the torch appears. Through reading the History of Redemption Series, I realized and was amazed to see that it happened according to God’s sovereign plan. This book has depth that is incomparable to any other theological textbook by far.”

Rev. Hugo Ayamiseba, Head pastor of GKII Eben Heazer Sentani Church
“When this seminar is held in your city, please attend it, by all means. It will be a place where you prepare for the Lord’s church in the future.”

Evangelist Anna Wengkang, Professor of Hebrew & Greek, Levinus Rumaseb Theological Seminary
“I believe that all Christian college students should read the History of Redemption series, not just theology students. They all have the obligation to read these books, to examine the Lord’s Word closely and learn it.”

Rev. Petrus Done, Secretary of Papua Church Union Association / President of Papua GKII in the coastal regions
“This seminar brought innovation to Papua. Various denominations and churches became united. We felt that we were all one body in Christ. Also, this seminar brought us back to the Bible. I believe that God is using Reverend Abraham Park as His tool in His hand in order to proclaim God’s mystery in the end time.”

Yeremia Staymi, Professor of Hebrew & Greek, STT Levinus Rumasep Theological Seminary
“This is a completely new teaching. I was greatly blessed by the teaching that gave me understanding on the parts where everyone else missed out. All professors in the theological seminaries must attend this seminar. I will spread the word about today’s amazing lecture in the professors’ meeting, and also will recommend it during my classes. I will bring many people when there is another seminar.”

Rev. Obednego Mauri, Dean of GKII Theological Seminary, in Sorong, a city in Western Papua
“I’d like to tell everyone to read the History of Redemption Series. I believe these books made people understand that we need to dig deep into the Bible and so many mysteries are still hidden in the Bible.”

Pekanbaru

Mukhlis, President of Pekanbaur City-wide Prayer Union Assembly
“This seminar made us look back upon what we have been preaching so far. I am so grateful that I gained new insights through this seminar. Until now, we have considered the genealogies as merely general documents of some sort. However, as we have realized now, they open the mysteries hidden from us up to date.”

Othnie, Senior Pastor of Pekanbaru Baptist Evangelical Association Church
“Genealogies have been regarded as something difficult to understand. However, when we studied the Bible through the genealogies, we could find the redemptive history of Christ. This provides new discourse to the global Christian society. I think 
the author is truly an extraordinary man.”

Rickson Sitorus, President of PGPI Riau / President of Pentecostal Church of Pekanbaru
“All of my colleagues who read the book unanimously said it was “an amazing book.” This book cannot be written with-out the anointing of the Holy Spirit. What the attendees of the seminar said and what were talked about during the “Pekanbaru Citywide Church Prayer Assembly” meeting were the same. We pray that Reverend Abraham Park can write the History of Redemption Series well. We also pray that this event will take place here again.”

Hayatti (Pekanbaur Negeri 1, high school biology teacher)
“We need to spread what this book says to our children’s generation so that they may not be spiritual blinds and can have 
strong foundation of faith. Our children must know what this book is about. And this book should be published and spread even more so that the children in schools can have them. This book will be an amazing hope for the children of our nation that can stir up a revival of their faith

1. [News] Christian societies of K... Christian societies of Korea and Indonesia became one by the Word Establishment of collabor...

2. [Interview] The Door to North K... “The Door to North Korea Will Soon Open. Pyungkang Cheil Church Will Enter at the For...

3. [Interview] The Conversation Be... The Conversation Between Two Masters from East and West? Dr. Waltke and Dr. Kang *Hebrew U...

4. [Interview] Learn from Pyung Ka... Learn from Pyung Kang Cheil Church - An interview with Dr. Bruce Waltke The world-renowned...

5. [Interview] Congratulatory Addr... A strong affinity felt toward the congregation with a profound knowledge of the Bible The c...

6. [Interview] Interview with Dr.L... Interview with Dr.Luder Whitlock ​I am aware that the honorary doctorate from Knox Theologi...

7. [Interview] Dr. Samuel Lamerson... Dr. Samuel Lamerson of the Knox Theological Seminary “The indelible impression left i...

8. [News] U.S. Knox Theological Se... ‘The Best’ Recognizes ‘the Best’ U.S. Knox Theological Seminary awa...

9. [Interview] The shift of the la... The shift of the lamp of the gospel was palpable Dr. Warren A. Gage ​ Dr. Warren A. Gage, t...

10. [Interview] Testimonials from t... Testimonials from the History of Redemption Seminar Attendees ● Daniel Shukan, President of...

11. [Interview] Books with hidden t... Books with hidden treasures which no one has ever discovered before Dr. Rober Stallman When...

12. [News] The History of Redemptio... The History of Redemption series is a result of world-class research in biblical theology T...

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
/ 7