Our Stories

1. [Seminar] 2017 SUMMER CONFERENC... 2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE Yeoju is the “source of water” for the History of Redemp...

2. [Seminar] Re:2017 NY Conference... Amidst the burning prayers of churches worldwide, the first HORA* Conference was held at N...

3. [Seminar] The Seeds of the Wo... The Seeds of the Word That God Has Already Sown in Southeast Asia Based on Singapore Semin...

4. [Interview] The love of his lif... (continued) Do you think you got your daughters in law well? Of course. I couldn’t pi...

5. [Interview] The love of his lif... "The love of his life was only the Bible and his saints" Mrs. Kap Sik Min, wife of Rev. Ab...

6. [Interview] “I realized that al... “I realized that all the genealogies in the Bible were about our own story.” De...

7. [Interview] It felt as if the “... It felt as if the “little book” in the Book of Revelation were opened to me Vis...

8. [Interview] The Power of the Wo... The Power of the Word of Redemptive History Huh, Myung-chul Being born in China, I was educ...

9. [Interview] Why the Ten Command... ​The Ten Commandments are a summary and the essence (精髓) of the Old and New Testaments. ...

10. [News] Bringing Word of the His... Bringing Word of the History of Redemption Series to the Leaders of Indonesia On May 16th t...

11. [News] Christian societies of K... Christian societies of Korea and Indonesia became one by the Word Establishment of collabor...

12. [Interview] The Door to North K... “The Door to North Korea Will Soon Open. Pyungkang Cheil Church Will Enter at the For...

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
/ 6