Our Stories

Testimonials from the History of Redemption Seminar Attendees

4JZ6Fr11JNcBgNFc.jpg

Daniel Shukan, President of Indonesia University Student Missionary Work Association (LPMI)/ Officer, GPKI General Assembly (a denomination in Papua area)
“For me, this seminar is a miracle. In the beginning of this 
year I resolved to read the Bible thoroughly. However, when I was reading Genesis chapter 15, I didn’t really understand the part where the covenant of the torch appears. Through reading the History of Redemption Series, I realized and was amazed to see that it happened according to God’s sovereign plan. This book has depth that is incomparable to any other theological textbook by far.”

Rev. Hugo Ayamiseba, Head pastor of GKII Eben Heazer Sentani Church
“When this seminar is held in your city, please attend it, by all means. It will be a place where you prepare for the Lord’s church in the future.”

Evangelist Anna Wengkang, Professor of Hebrew & Greek, Levinus Rumaseb Theological Seminary
“I believe that all Christian college students should read the History of Redemption series, not just theology students. They all have the obligation to read these books, to examine the Lord’s Word closely and learn it.”

Rev. Petrus Done, Secretary of Papua Church Union Association / President of Papua GKII in the coastal regions
“This seminar brought innovation to Papua. Various denominations and churches became united. We felt that we were all one body in Christ. Also, this seminar brought us back to the Bible. I believe that God is using Reverend Abraham Park as His tool in His hand in order to proclaim God’s mystery in the end time.”

Yeremia Staymi, Professor of Hebrew & Greek, STT Levinus Rumasep Theological Seminary
“This is a completely new teaching. I was greatly blessed by the teaching that gave me understanding on the parts where everyone else missed out. All professors in the theological seminaries must attend this seminar. I will spread the word about today’s amazing lecture in the professors’ meeting, and also will recommend it during my classes. I will bring many people when there is another seminar.”

Rev. Obednego Mauri, Dean of GKII Theological Seminary, in Sorong, a city in Western Papua
“I’d like to tell everyone to read the History of Redemption Series. I believe these books made people understand that we need to dig deep into the Bible and so many mysteries are still hidden in the Bible.”

Pekanbaru

Mukhlis, President of Pekanbaur City-wide Prayer Union Assembly
“This seminar made us look back upon what we have been preaching so far. I am so grateful that I gained new insights through this seminar. Until now, we have considered the genealogies as merely general documents of some sort. However, as we have realized now, they open the mysteries hidden from us up to date.”

Othnie, Senior Pastor of Pekanbaru Baptist Evangelical Association Church
“Genealogies have been regarded as something difficult to understand. However, when we studied the Bible through the genealogies, we could find the redemptive history of Christ. This provides new discourse to the global Christian society. I think 
the author is truly an extraordinary man.”

Rickson Sitorus, President of PGPI Riau / President of Pentecostal Church of Pekanbaru
“All of my colleagues who read the book unanimously said it was “an amazing book.” This book cannot be written with-out the anointing of the Holy Spirit. What the attendees of the seminar said and what were talked about during the “Pekanbaru Citywide Church Prayer Assembly” meeting were the same. We pray that Reverend Abraham Park can write the History of Redemption Series well. We also pray that this event will take place here again.”

Hayatti (Pekanbaur Negeri 1, high school biology teacher)
“We need to spread what this book says to our children’s generation so that they may not be spiritual blinds and can have 
strong foundation of faith. Our children must know what this book is about. And this book should be published and spread even more so that the children in schools can have them. This book will be an amazing hope for the children of our nation that can stir up a revival of their faith

1. [Special] Following the Footste... Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protestant Reformation Following the Footsteps of...

2. [Interview] The Impossible Drea... In 1958, founding pastor Rev. Abraham Park received his calling into ministry. At the star...

3. [Seminar] 2017 SUMMER CONFERENC... 2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE Yeoju is the “source of water” for the History of Redemp...

4. [Seminar] Re:2017 NY Conference... Amidst the burning prayers of churches worldwide, the first HORA* Conference was held at N...

5. [Seminar] The Seeds of the Wo... The Seeds of the Word That God Has Already Sown in Southeast Asia Based on Singapore Semin...

6. [Interview] The love of his lif... (continued) Do you think you got your daughters in law well? Of course. I couldn’t pi...

7. [Interview] The love of his lif... "The love of his life was only the Bible and his saints" Mrs. Kap Sik Min, wife of Rev. Ab...

8. [Interview] “I realized that al... “I realized that all the genealogies in the Bible were about our own story.” De...

9. [Interview] It felt as if the “... It felt as if the “little book” in the Book of Revelation were opened to me Vis...

10. [Interview] The Power of the Wo... The Power of the Word of Redemptive History Huh, Myung-chul Being born in China, I was educ...

11. [Interview] Why the Ten Command... ​The Ten Commandments are a summary and the essence (精髓) of the Old and New Testaments. ...

12. [News] Bringing Word of the His... Bringing Word of the History of Redemption Series to the Leaders of Indonesia On May 16th t...

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
/ 7