Our Stories

Proclaim 2017 

: A Global Conference

for Preachers of Redemptive History

Let Us Return to the Bible, 2 Tim 3:14-17

2017.10.27~2017.11.01

@ Pyungkang Cheil Church, Jumunjin Oceanside Church, 

Yeoju Retreat CenterPyungkang’s

# 3. Jehovah-Jireh that is prepared for the nations who run dancing!

October 30 - November 1, 2017 at Junmunjin Beach Church and Jehovah-Jireh Training Center in Gangwon-do, Korea

On the evening of Sunday the 29th, a group of people departed Seoul and arrived late into the night at Jumunjin Beach Church. As part of the Redemptive History Seminar, six lectures were held along with a visit to Jehovah Jireh Training Center.

jp.jpg

Monday, October 30th - the fourth day

During the morning lecture, Pastor James Park proclaimed the "redemptive administration in the ending period of Judges" (Judges 2: 10-11, 21:25).

jamesp.jpg

There were two sessions, one before and one after lunch, each with four continuous lectures without a long break. Each lecture was about two hours on average.

2.jpg

The best environment was created for the participants to concentrate solely on the Word of the redemptive history, so those in attendance were grateful. The minister delivering the Word filled each lecture with enthusiasm.

1.jpg

I will serve you!

After dinner, a praise prayer service with Sharon praise team took place. Participating ministers from all over the world gave thanks and glory to the Father with all their heart and sincerity.

pra03.jpg
prase05.jpg

They rose up together to sing praises to the Father, following the choreography of the praise ministry and singing to the Father with joy.

cor.jpg
praise.jpg

Everyone felt the Lord was with them in a place where praises and prayer were made to the Father with one heart.

prai02.jpg

pray.jpg

Lecture 1

The History of Redemption in the Latter Period of the Judges (Judge 2:10-11, 21:25)

Lecture 2

The 3rd Period in Jesus Christ's Genealogy : "Zerubbabel, The Son of Shealthiel" (Matt 1:12)

or.jpg

Lecture 3

The Mysteries of Solomon's Temple (1 King 6:37-38)

Lecture 4

The History of Redemption of Jehoiada the High Priest (2 Chron 24:14-22)

Tuesday, October 31 th - the fifth day

le2.jpg

Missionary Joanna Pae gave a lecture on "the gold lampstands" (Exodus 25: 31-40, 37: 17-24; Rev 8: 1-4) and Pastor Kim Samuel's lecture was “the pattern of tabernacle ” (Exodus 25: 8-9).

le.jpg

After the lectures in the morning, they had lunch at a local restaurant in Mt. Seorak National Park. Everyone had bibimbap with a variety of seasonal herbs. After lunch, they headed for Jehovah Jireh Retreat Center located in Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do.

mt.jpg

The retreat center on Mt. Sorak is about 356,000 square feet. It was purchased to accommodate the explosive growth in church members, hosting summer retreats and various church events in the 1980s.

co01.jpg

Inside Jehovah Jireh Retreat Center is Dongshin Church, administered by Pastor Jong Yeon Bae. He explained the history of the retreat center and the circumstances at the time of its construction. He expressed his sincere respect for Rev. Abraham Park and all the participants who, by coming, showed their determination to be loyal evangelists of God’s Word.

retre.jpg
ll.jpg

Next, everyone gathered on the platform where Rev. Abraham Park once preached. They prayed for the continued success of Pastor Abraham Park’s work that served as the foundation for the spread of God’s redemptive administration to the next generation.

c02.jpg
a.jpg

After the day’s formal schedule was complete, the group visited Jumunjin Beach. There, they enjoyed a spacious and open sea front and then returned to Jumunjin Beach Church.

sea.jpg

Lecture 1

Golden Lampstand (Exod 25:31-40, 37:17-24, Num 8:1-4)

Lecture 2

The Pattern of the Tabernacle (Exod 25:8-9)

1. An Interview with Dr. Bruce K. ... “I Want to Thank the Church for Allowing Me in Some Small Measure a Part of Their Bl...

2. Why Did Jesus Become Angry? Why Did Jesus Become Angry? Matthew 12:9-14; Mark 3:1-6 The times we live in are charged wi...

3. Clouds Without Water, Carried A... Clouds Without Water, Carried Along by Winds; Autumn Trees Without Fruit, Doubly Dead, Upr...

4. Rev. John McCurley and The Cove... In 2010, Rev. John McCurley and his wife returned to Savannah, Georgia, where Rev. Abraham...

5. The Book of Acts Has Begun Online The Book of Acts Has Begun Online Online History of Redemption Seminar sponsored by HORA M...

6. The Redemptive Historical Lesso... The Redemptive Historical Lesson of Daniel & the Lion’s Den (Daniel 6) Dr. Warren...

7. My Peace I Give to You MY PEACE I GIVE TO YOU JOHN 14:27; ROMANS 8:6, 13 John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you;...

8. The Church of Heaven THE CHURCH OF HEAVEN REVELATION 4:1-11 July 29, 1998 Summer Conference Wednesday evening se...

9. Redemptive Administration (Unti... REDEMPTIVE ADMINISTRATION (UNTIL WE ENTER HIS KINGDOM): 7, THE NUMBER OF COMPLETION AND SPI...

10. Jehova Shammah given to the sai... Jehova Shammah (“The LORD is there”) given to the saints of the end times EZEKI...

11. Why Did He Measure? WHY DID HE MEASURE? (THE CONSEQUENCES OF DISOBEDIENCE—THE INHUMANE HORROR OF BOILING ...

12. Overflowing River Of Life OVERFLOWING RIVER OF LIFE EZEKIEL 47:1-12 “This Scripture has been fulfilled in your ...

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
/ 6