1. [Read] THE MISSION OF THE CHURCH THE MISSION OF THE CHURCH The image of a true church seen through the “cross section&...

2. [Read] The Way to True Purpose and Happiness Is the Forgiveness o... ​Huisun Abraham Park - Lord’s Day 2nd Service, January 26, 2003 Disappearing sense o...

3. [Read] The River of Life that is Overflowing (Ezekiel 47:1-12) Prophet Ezekiel was a prophet of tribulation who lived during the time of agony, darkness ...

4. [Read] Meditation of Today - Lamentations 3:40-41 "Let us examine and probe our ways, And let us return to the LORD. We lift up our heart an...

5. [Read] MEDITATION OF TODAY - Psalms 119:7 "I shall give thanks to You with uprightness of heart, When I learn Your righteous judgmen...

6. [Read] WITHOUT PEACE AND SANCTIFICATION NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD WITHOUT PEACE AND SANCTIFICATION NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD Hebrews 12:14; 1 Thessalonians 4:...

7. [Read] Daily Meditation - 2 Chronicles 30:9 [MEDITATION OF TODAY] "For if you return to the LORD, your brothers and your sons will fin...

8. [Read] Thanksgiving to open your hands (Genesis 6: 5-8) Thanksgiving can take on two forms: one that is deeply felt, which is powerful, and one th...

9. [Read] Meditation of TODAY - Hebrews 4:16 "Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive...

10. [Read] My Sin is God's Heavy Burden (Isa 1:1-20) Man are wanderers who carry a heavy load. “Load” here means cargo, but it also...

11. [Read] Daily Meditation - Isaiah 38:19 "It is the living who give thanks to You, as I do today; A father tells his sons about You...

12. [Read] Thanksgiving Day giving thanks and glory to the grace from ... One of the most precious feasts in the Bible is Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving Day, which appe...

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 Next
/ 19